What We Do
We create bespoke event programmes to meet your requirements. Whether you wish to hold monthly or quarterly events our events programme will suit the demographic of your tenant mix.
- Retain existing tenants by building strong relationships
- Create a community within the workplace
- Regularly planned visits from the events team to liase with tenants
- Events that suit the workforce demographic
- Catering to all ages, interests and working patterns
- Represent your brand at events
- Annual reports analysing the events
- Working to approved budgets
- Manage and run all aspects of the individual event
Why We Do It
The event programmes overall objective is to help reduce voids and make the park a more desired place to work. A recent independent survey showed that 68% of tenants thought our events programmes added extra value to their work life.
How We Do It
We have been working with Columbia Threadneedle since 2014 at Croxley Park. We organise a full calendar of 12-15 events per year, with repeated annual events, such as the very popular summer fete, November fireworks and 10K run.
Following the success at Croxley Park, we were instructed in 2016 to organise similar events at Caldecotte Lake Business Park. We hold quarterly events which have been tailored to suit this younger workforce, as identified in our tenant survey.